|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface Type||PCIe Interface|
|MTBF||1.5 Million Hour|
|Internal or External||internal|
|Sequential R/W||Up to 3500 MB/s Sequential Read Speed Up to 2300 MB/s Sequential Write Speed|
|Flash Type||Samsung V-NAND 3-Bit MLC Flash|
Samsung 970 EVO Plus
Built using their V-NAND 3-bit MLC flash technology for reliable performance, the 250GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from Samsung offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency. Designed for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers, it delivers sequential read speeds of up to 3500 MB/s, sequential write speeds of up to 2300 MB/s, an endurance of up to 150 TBW, up to 1.5 million hours MTBF, AES 256-bit encryption, and support for both SMART and TRIM. Moreover, it has an M.2 2280 form factor, which is compatible with a wide range of devices, and utilizes the PCIe 3.0 x4 interface. Download Samsung’s Smart Magician software to track your drive’s health, performance, and install new updates, while Samsung’s Dynamic Thermal Guard helps reduce the risk overheating to minimized performance drops.
- Always Evolving SSD
- Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for powerful computing with a reliability of 150 TBW.
- Level Up Performance
- The EVO 970 Plus reaches sequential read speeds of up to 3500 MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 2300 MB/s.Powered by V-NAND technology, which improves NAND performance and delivers higher power efficiency, along with optimized firmware, a Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost speed.
- Design Flexibility
- The 970 EVO Plus fits 250GB onto the compact M.2 2280 form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung’s technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
- Get up to 150 TBW with a limited 5-year limited for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides endurance powered by V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.
- Samsung’s nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable improved heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains proper operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
- Samsung Magician
- The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.