|Supported CPU||Intel® Socket LGA1200 for 11th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors & 10th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**|
|Memory||Memory Channels: 4 x DIMM (Dual Channel Memory Architecture) Max Memory Size: 128GB|
|Graphics||1 x DisplayPort 1.4** 1 x HDMI 2.0|
|Slots||1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 + 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max. x4)|
|Supported Storage||Supports 3 x M.2 slots and 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports|
|Audio||ROG SupremeFX 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A*- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs- Supports: Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input (Line-in)- Supports up to 32-Bit/192 kHz playback*|
|USB Port||Rear USB: Total 9 ports Front USB: Total 7 ports|
|Form Factor||ATX 30.5cm x 24.4cm|
|BIOS||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS|
|Warranty||3 Years Replacement Warranty (*terms and conditions apply)|
Asus ROG STRIX B560-F GAMING WIFI Motherboard Overview:
Asus ROG STRIX B560-F GAMING WIFI Motherboard delivers everything you need to create a well-balanced gaming PC utilizing 11th Generation Intel Core processors. It’s primed for the latest graphics cards, high-speed storage setups, and networking standards, and then further boosted with AI-infused utilities that have trickled down from top-tier ROG motherboards to take performance well beyond the mainstream. As a finishing touch, futuristic aesthetics accented by customizable RGB lighting allow you to make the build uniquely yours.
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel Core, 10th Gen Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors
- Solid Power Solution: Teamed power stages with ProCool power connector, high-quality alloy chokes, and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Smooth Networking: On-board Intel WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Intel® 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI™ 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, three M.2 slots, and USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C®
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, and Q-LED
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A codec with Savitch SV3H712 amplifier, along with Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS® Sound Unbound, and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard
TEAMED POWER STAGES
8+2 power stages combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest Intel processors demand.
ALLOY CHOKES AND CAPACITORS
Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures, enabling performance that exceeds industry standards.
PROCOOL POWER CONNECTOR
The ASUS ProCool socket is built to exacting specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines, enabling lower impedance and better heat dissipation.
DIGI+ POWER CONTROL
The built-in Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
The PCB design quickly dissipates heat around the VRM to improve overall system stability and provide the CPU with more overclocking headroom.
There are no reviews yet.